The Zoot Ultra Swim Buoy Dry Bag was designed for safety and storage when swimming in open water. It is crafted for triathlete’s safety in a brightly colored high visibility orange. The large 20L dual bag design with inflation chambers that are located on each side separately from the storage area. This increases the tow float's buoyancy as opposed to traditional dry bags. This essential open water item also provides a way to rest during training sessions.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING YOUR ZOOT ULTRA BUOY DRY BAG:
- Make sure the bag is fully deflated before use if you intend to put items in it
- Fill the bag with personal items
- Roll over the top until you reach the 'Foldable Area'
- Fold over and clip together the two ends at the top
- Inflate using the mouthpiece on each side and close lid covers
- Attach the leash to the bottom handle at the bottom of the bag, threading it through itself. You want the opening to be further away from you.
- Finally, attach unclip the waistband and thread through the leash.
- To deflate, flip over lid cover and press firmly into valve and push on the bladder to force air out